Monday, October 4, 2010

I decided to write this after the big serious talk with yee. Haha i learned a lot la talking to you. What i learn here is just theory and applying theory may sounds easy, yet difficult without reallife experience. After staying here one and another eight months i learned a lot, yet so little. I lack motivation to learn beyond what i'm supposed to. Anyway, life have been too kind to me right now. I don't have to do part-time job like all other people. Of course, i am not comparing with some of my friends that can spend extra by working part time. I am easily satisfied like that. Still, the little typical confusion still troubles me once in a while as in what i want in the future. A life, that i wouldn't regret when i am old. I am realistic, that's the problem.

Anyway, holiday has been good. And i really can't wait for the perth trip. But before that i have to study real hard because last semester was a disaster. Gosh i have only a month before my 1st final!

And daylight saving begins! So it's now 3 hours earlier than M'sia.

No comments:

Post a Comment