Monday, November 8, 2010

I stay at home most of the time during exam period and it's boring. But i entertain myself with foods.

It was raining this afternoon and guess what? Ices coming down but just for few seconds. The ice was tiny, and it was my first time seeing it.

I tried this korean recipe, it's called skewered pancakes with vegetables and beef. This is a traditional dish in Korea and people make it during new year and special celebrations. It came out quite good. But i overcook the vegetables and it become too soft so the carrot keep falling down from the skewer. And the asparagus and green onion are too soft and lose its crunchy texture.

I'm addicted to korean recipe lately. More korean food picture coming up!

This is avocado appetizer. I got this recipe from the same website though this is not traditional korean dish. I pan-fried sliced avocado coated with batter. Nice!

Avocado has high nutritional value like vitamin E but some people don't like the yucky taste. This recipe is definitely for those people coz it kinda crunchy. I once mashed avocado and put it on my face as mask and my skin become so smooth. Avocado is definitely great!

I usually don't buy ice-cream coz there is no room in the freezer but this Sara Lee's hazelnut flavour ice-cream is so nice! It is usually expensive i got it 50% discount only $3.99 for 1 litre! Nicest ice-cream i've ever tasted!


And my black-brown hair! Long and un-kept i want a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment